- Inventive and self-starting individual motivated by a passion for digital marketing and learning new SEO methods, acquisition strategies, tools, and industry best practices
- Proven track record of link building and outreach efforts with branded and semantic keyword anchor text supported by competitor and content gap market research
- Developed targeted keyword and content strategies tailored to an inbound sales funnel considering Google algorithm updates from Hummingbird to Medic
- Experienced in reporting and proactive analysis using Google Analytics custom reports, Ahrefs, and rank tracking software, implementing and presenting strategic optimizations
- Advanced technical on-page understanding and execution including schema.org, rich snippets and knowledge graph, metadata optimization, page-speed, and much more, resulting in page 1 rankings, lower bounce rates, and more leads for clients
- Positive and enthusiastic team player with ‘can-do’ attitude and sense of humour
SEO takes not only technical execution, but creative strategy and deep competitor analysis. Pair that with inbound marketing methodology, and I can help turn your website into a serious lead generation machine.
Due to the changing nature of my resume, please check out my Linkedin profile below. Still want my full resume? Contact me here.Blake Mitchell